During his 1/25/2011 State of the Union address, President Obama stated:
“Within the next five years, we’ll make it possible for businesses to deploy the next generation of high-speed wireless coverage to 98 percent of all Americans. This isn’t just about -- (applause) -- this isn’t about faster Internet or fewer dropped calls. It’s about connecting every part of America to the digital age. It’s about a rural community in Iowa or Alabama where farmers and small business owners will be able to sell their products all over the world. It’s about a firefighter who can download the design of a burning building onto a handheld device; a student who can take classes with a digital textbook; or a patient who can have face-to-face video chats with her doctor.”
President Obama could have had Radish’s ChoiceView in mind when he made this statement, because ChoiceView is making this happen. Radish, which recently announced January 4th at the Consumer Electronics Show with its customer Scosche Industries, has the ChoiceView solution now to allow visual information to be shared during a call with this firefighter’s mobile device. Here’s how:
Radish™ Sprouts Again with ChoiceView, First Communications-as-a-Service Platform Allowing Visuals to be Shared During Smartphone Call
ChoiceView allows callers to talk with a ChoiceView-enabled business while seeing visual information delivered to their smartphone by that business, either from a representative or an interactive voice response (IVR) system. ChoiceView increases comprehension, problem solving, and recall by as much as 50% over just hearing the information and improves the way businesses interact with its customers, field force, and other mobile stakeholders.
- Firefighter Support for Emergency Response. Firefighters need good information quickly. With ChoiceView, the firefighter could discuss strategy with an offsite captain who is in a ChoiceView-equipped dispatch center while both are viewing the design of the burning building. ChoiceView technology is available NOW – no need to wait five years for this solution!
- Visual Voice Response. Are you aggravated with lengthy audio phone trees when calling a company? With ChoiceView, you instantly see and hear menu options instead of listening to long, sequential lists. You can easily navigate tappable menus and view visual information in response.
- Complex Information Exchange. Need medical info now? You call a medical hotline to receive detailed audio instructions along with drawings of exercises and a video clip encouraging faster recovery. You save these visuals in ChoiceView for future reference.
- Technical Support. Tired of wasting time while a service rep reads critical info to you? With ChoiceView, you view a diagram and talk (or text) with the rep to quickly resolve the support issue. Here’s how Scosche Industries is using ChoiceView to support its auto accessory installers – cool! More on that next time.
- Mobile Commerce. Have you abandoned a website session in frustration? When help is needed, you launch ChoiceView directly from the enterprise’s mobile website. Session info is transferred so the agent knows exactly how to answer your call and complete the transaction.
Practical Pointers for You and Your Business
- Explore how your business can better support its mobile stakeholders? Do you have a mobile strategy and at least a mobile website, a mobile app, or the need to share visual information during a call with a mobile stakeholder? Let’s talk.
- Try ChoiceView now from the Apple App Store and demonstrate the newest capabilities: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/choiceview/id404719513?mt=8
- Participate in a pilot? Radish is offering a free pilot to qualified companies. Check out http://www.radishsystems.com/contact/participate-in-a-pilot/
Make 2011 ALL that YOU want it to be! The 2011 theme for success: BELIEVE it is possible, VISUALIZE, and then take ACTION.